Sunday, July 3, 2011

Maybe

Maybe .. because I cared too much , maybe because I loved him too much , maybe because I longed to take him as a high role .. , maybe because I wanted him to understand me before I talk .. maybe these were the reasons I was hurt that much ..

Maybe because when I started to realize .. I found that he doesn't listen .. maybe because I wanted to enjoy an evening with him .. maybe because I wanted to crack jokes with him .. maybe that's why I keep getting dreams of him and I having what I wanted but never got !!

Maybe because I wanted him to trust me .. maybe because I never thought that the day will come that he would make this unforgivable miss-understanding ..

Maybe because I loved too much and cared too much .. I excpected too much .. and that maybe the reason why I was hurt too much

and maybe that's why I got so angry and annoyed that I didn't care much ..

3 comments:

OldCatLady said...

maybe because you focused on what you wanted out of this..

based on my experience I'm telling you this...when you start focusing on what do people want out of relationships with you, you will make not the ideal but let's say a good friend.

greetings adham :)

max.adams said...

Word !!

however this would be true If it was friendship .. not parent-son relationship that I was trying to put right since I started to feel my existence ..

glad to read your words :)

OldCatLady said...

some parents are just not very good in showing how they feel